Thursday 8 April 2010

Day 1 - Shinjuku, Tokyo 東京

So... I finally came 'round after about 4 hours sleep to catch up on the last 48 hours where I had zero, nil, nada. Spud says that it's my own fault for being too giddy about goin' to Japan. Yeah yeah... whatever.

The hotel is quite cool, it looks really funky from the outside like... some sort of white Nintendo games console... only got a couple of night shots so far...
and here's a pretty good one from the hotel room window:
Just been out for a bite to eat. It took us aaaages before we settled on a place and even dare go in and attempt to order something. I had the Japanese ready for "please may I have some noodles" but we both ended up having Yakitori which is Japanese for fried chicken. Really wanna take some photos of the Japanese going about their daily business, especially when you see them trying to cross the road!! :o) ...but I don't wanna come across as being a saddo or upset them...

1 comment: